Tuesday 24 April 2012

Ugh... Mean bullies again!

Hi Jammers...
Yep, I'm not happy right now more bullying but not in real this time its REAL Jammers being mean.

Plus I even think one of them is popular....

Here is this Jammer dancing on my bunny which I am really getting annoyed of, Her user is Girlsrock5109.
I think you should report her for doing this below...














I think she was saying that to me that load of typing is Snowflake Icygem the bully Girlsrock5109...
I was only my bunny and I didn't like her doing that I said "stop please" she said "ok" then I said "thank you" AND she kept doing it!

Please report her if possible.

Secondly the other bully was SalamiSpoon06, You wanna know what she did?

Well here it is all here....
I was asking her ONE simple question "What for your flag?" She just ignored me..
Then later she said "oh it didn't show and I didn't even see you" I was there and I knew she was lying..

Then later I asked her again and she said "nothing you have".... look she doesn't even know what I have she just said that and disapeared :( I don't really wear rares or put them on trade of course i'd have something for it..

What do you think of all that do you think that is mean?
If you read this tell me what you think are they mean or nice?

I think that was really rude and mean and I HATE bullying!
I don't like using that word but I do.

Sparkykat38 signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!