Monday 16 April 2012

Help stop the bullies!

Hi Jammers,
Today I have been having trouble with bullying...
Well someone was mean to me and calling me bad names and pinching..
I was in a mixed class with all the same grade as me and I am in a class with one lower and higher,
Well lets go on with the post because it makes me sad talking about it.....

Well, Bullying NEEDS to really STOP!
If your reading this and you are a bully you need to be nice, Please stop and help us!












My class is doing anti-bullying stuff and you better stop now, Don't you notice how it makes people sad?!!
Well it does, Lots of people agree to stop it but some people don't seem to listen and keep bullying...

Well I am having an agreement page of stopping it.
So if you want to stop the bullies please comment saying you agree and you will be added to the page of stopping the bullies.

My 2 friends and I know they said that don't like bullying as well as me.
They are Tiggywinkle and Thracey11 my 2 friends.

So please comment and you will go on the "Stop The Bullies List!".
Thankyou for helping the world for happiness.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to help stop the bullies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My school is doing something for bullying. Its something called H.I.B. What I call hib. Our mayor perosn thing for our town agreed to it. :) I forget what its called, something like Harsing (I know its spelled wrong)_____ Bullying. Ok then...

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!