Sunday 22 April 2012

Trading here!

Hey Jammers!
Sparkykat38 here.

I am looking for some items it would be great if you could trade me these items on the following!
1. Top hat (For members) (Not orange)
2. Non member scary wings (Known as non member bat wings)
3. Leaf necklace (Maybe pick 3 things of the list, It depends)

Those are my 3 top favourites of what I want so far.
If you are reading this and have those items here is what I am willing to trade for those.

1. Worn blanket (Yellow, Cream)
2. Eyeball mask (blueish colour)
3. Bow and arrows (blue)
4. Flag (blue)
5. Phantom hat (black)
6. Royal blanket (red)
7. Headdress (pink)
8. Yeti mask (light blue)
9. Ledgandary glove (pink)
10. Wood computer
11. Ghosts
12. Underwater AJ cape
13. 2 Jack 'o lanterns
14. Camp fire
15. Spooky old bones (Music)

You can pick 4 items off this list (For non member bat wings and top hat only)
I'm not sure about the Leaf necklace yet.

Happy trading Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!