Sunday 29 April 2012

AJP To AJS

Animal Jam Parks, owned by me, BeautifulBlackWolf, has some pages, and I noticed that people are taking the same titles of them without permission from me. I'm not trying to be rude, but AJP has a new sidebar text saying, 'Please Do Not Copy Any Titles or Anything From Here Without Permission'. So if you want to have a title of mine I got or something else, please ask, because I don't like having anything copied, and I noticed that Sparkykat38 added something.

First, look at this picture. You see it once you get onto AJS.






The sidebar she added, just like I did, but it's not what I mean by copying.


Second, look at this picture, and check out what it says.





I see, like on my blog, on the 'i' icon, I put in 'Ask BeautifulBlackWolf', for questions. And Sparkykat38 put 'Ask Sparkykat38' for her questions from people.

Final, I click there and see this on the page.

(Click to enlarge)





So then, I see that, and it's practically what I had put. Except the name of the title, just 'Ask'. So I noticed that I put 'Have a question about me or the blog?', and 'Comment your question and it will be posted here!'.

As I noticed this, I thought that I didn't really like it, but since Sparkykat38's one of my best friend's, she can use it as a page.



Thank you, Sparkykat38 for also adding questions to AJS!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sorry BBW I didn't mean to copy I, Well I didn't even know I was just typing and got the words from your blog.. }:
    But thanks anyway for letting me have it.
    Next time i'll ask {:

    ReplyDelete
  2. wolfy91shadowclaw24 July 2012 at 18:33

    BARBARA STRIESAND! *oowoowoowoo!* o3o

    Add me on animaljam, I'm wolfy91shadowclaw!

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!