Friday 27 April 2012

New AJ update!

Hello Jammers!

Sorry for late post yesterday was an update I have been really busy.

This is first on the Jamaa Journal!













If you click the Sssssnake! It says "Are you sure you want to go to Coral Canyons?"

Next there is a new Spooky Party I was thinking of when Halloween is back but its out now I guess! lol


















I have been to it and it is very cool!

Next there is an under water best dressed if I had to chose a favourite it would be on land somehow...


















Next May's monthley gift is... (Drum roll please!) PHANTOM INVASION!

















The Journey book for Appondale (My second favourite land) Has came out!
And you get a sweet prize as I should say fun as well for pets!

















Almost finished the den contest winner is Miss Cleverclaw!
The item is Cleverclaw's Dresser!
Congrats Miss Cleverclaw!!!!

















Last of all the secret word I ended up with is
Giraffe
Maybe soon in Jamaa giraffes will be in Jamaa running wildly eating leaves off trees!

Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!