Sunday 8 April 2012

Non-member swords are REAL!

Hi Animal Jam explorers!

I saw on Lovelost's blog also some others as well that the non-member swords are real!

They aren't really called non-member swords they are really called Pirate Swords!
Now as I heard that Lovelost said there is maybe not really sure but a code for them but nobody knows what the code is yet...
Anyway I can see that someone called Keykayblack has a Pirate sword (Non-member)
Take a look at this!















It comes in different colours as well!
On my account I have a member one the same colour as that.. Also this will be posted on AJS and will be shown in the "Other blogs" Page.... More stuff okay...

Feelers is helping me with the pages because they seem really handy by the way there are no pages at the moment there soon will be just some little updates that may take a while...

Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!