Friday 8 June 2012

Stuck in a heap

Hey Jammers!

Haha I made up that title because when I was playing a Summer Carnival game I got a new score in Phantom Ball and look at the tickets!










Haha, Anyway while i'm here I will show you around!

There is a fairy floss machine (known as cotton candy in US but where I am its called that)

And if you wanted a phantom one you need to use these in the right order: Black, White and black!
Here is what you get!







Here are the cones you can get!


The other flavors are these!


Hmmm and the other games there are Whack A Phantom and Candy Catch.... It kinda looks like more games could come... :D

You can win prizes too and thats about all :)


1 comment:

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!