Monday 11 June 2012

I'm so lonely...

So far, I have not been making posts lately on my blog, mostly because I don't get many views! I mean, who makes posts when no one really looks at them and comment? This is a really sad thing for me, and Sparky is really lucky to have a blog with lots of views, and many people on her chat. But do I get any? No! People do follow, but I do not see them come here on my blog. So can you all do me a favor? Get on my blog and PLEASE look at everything there is.




4 comments:

  1. Heart, Even me, No one EVER comments, There are like 2 people even Following me! I'm complaining already!
    I complained like a million times to myself to Quit since no one EVER comments, And I'm making my AJ life to Deltora Quest! Only friends of mine go to my Blog! I'm quitting aj (Blog but not game) and changing it to Deltora Quest! If no one starts to comment I'm going to deltora quest! ~Thracey11 to lazy to log in :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell sparky to stop bullying my cousin and I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wolfy91shadowclaw24 July 2012 at 18:13

      Sparky wouldn't bully without a reason. -.-

      Delete
    2. I'm not bullying your just not wanting to be my buddy and I am friends with your cousin so how can I be bullying her?

      Delete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!