Monday 25 June 2012

Freedom capes!

Hey Jammers!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately I haven't really been on.

But todays rare Monday is Freedom Capes! Yaaay!

When I was buying them I noticed that I brought more than I expected... I thought it was a glitch or something, No it was no glitch...

There are now more space in the inventory!
You can now have 200 clothing in your inventory.

As you can see in my picture its 200!

And soon I will post the all NEW Jammer of the month winner and I will start the best dressed!
I will be looking around Jamaa for neat dressers so if you want to enter just tell me and you will be on the list (random Jammers will be entered to if I like how your dressed!)
Keep Jamming!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!