Friday 15 June 2012

SCAMMERS ALERT!

Hello, Today I was a Crystal Sands when I saw a person called Kinan he did have non member bat wings one of the items I am looking for...

I went up to him and asked "Hey what for your wings?" He just said "Add me and go to your den"

He only went there to see my rares so he can scam because then he said "His den" and I went.
There was another person there called Crazyhihihi (WHICH WAS HIS OTHER ACCOUNT!)
Kinan asked me if I had a rare pirate hat I said yeah and he asked "One or two?" I had one and his other account Crazyhihihi had one and he told me to trade him and Crazyhihihi said trade me your floor (Remember in my den Kinan looked at my rares and MY FLOOR) Crazyhihihi didn't even go in my den so how did he know I had blue floor??
It wasn't on my trade either....

Thats when the scam started he wanted me to trade him the floor and he said he will give me all his rares but I said no because I knew it was a scam!

As you can see he traded Crazyhihihi for 1 Rare pirate hat and I did try and trade him 2 but he just declined me and accepted his other account... Now you can see he asked his other account to trade the wings back so he can try to scam me again but no and then he traded them back to Crazyhihihi again..

Now in the pictures as you can see Crazyhihihi is wearing wings and for the last time....
Crazyhihihi and Kinan is the same person so please report them Both!

Make Jamaa and safe and happy place to be!
Jam on!

























I hope there is no more scammers about anymore I want them to stop!

The new item out today in Epic Wonders.
To go with the mini princess castle is the mini castle!














Keep on Jamming!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!