Tuesday 5 June 2012

Blankets!

Hi Jammers!
The old beta item that was deleted is now back in stores!


Sweet! It was very unlikely to come out now! Like I mean really NOW!
Maybe every blanket/cape items are coming out? First Royal Capes, then a rare version of the Star Capes, and now this?

Can't wait to see more!

And here is a reminder of what the rare item was... Which is gone now.


Also for a couple of days I have had a bad cold same with my BFF Tiggywinkle after all I know because we have met.











And today look at my den!











Then this happend more did come










IMPORTANT: Wolfgirl112255 MY FRIEND has copied my look and colours and said this to me in a jam-a-gram something like "get a life lol" And deleted me!

Grrrr people like this really make me mad I will try and track her down for now I have blocked her and I will only unblock if she stops this carrying on.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Fun picture of the fox hat team ^_^ For some reason on the more blogs mage, it won't let me comment! :o Could you add my blog? Animaljamfreedom.blogspot.com =) Thank yah.
    ~XxFreeSpiritxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay sure and the picture isn't the fox hat team.. o.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on having a great blog! Don't let anyone copying you get you down - you are the original Sparkykat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous Girl24 July 2012 at 18:16

    Can you post what you look like? I don't even know what you look like lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!