Monday 15 October 2012

Rare Monday and shh... secret!

Hey Jammerz!
Today's rare item is sold in the hot cocoa hut for 350 gems!
I like this rare Monday because these are non member items and it's purple!


Also when I was looking at Feelers' blog I saw she posted that a new strange animal was spotted by a tester I think called 'LiitleMighty'!

Arctic Wolf?? It is the name of the animal, oh no!  That gave me a horrible thought if it could be a gift card animal and if they do come out I may not get one lets hope everyone, that these animals you can make and are for non members!!!

Jam on!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

3 comments:

  1. Sparks, Bad news- IT IS FOR A GIFT CARD- MEMBERS ONLY NUUUUU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sparks- I gotta tell you something, I'm going to restart my Life, I'm going to Make a new account, It's a meaningful Username, so add me as

    APowerfulBlueDesitiny

    So Yeah...

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!