Monday 29 October 2012

I'M TRYING TO HIRE AN AUTHOR HERE

Hey Jammers again.
 
Sadley I haven't been able to post lately and I guess nobody reads AJS no more...
So I was thinking if anyone who is going to bother to read my blog is welcome to but there will be no more posts until I get an author that is responsable to help me out with my blog!
 
I will be hiring my trustworthy friends that have blogger accounts!!!
Not just good grammar and that I want good authors and maybe I will have a new one every now and then I depends if the one I have needs a rest.
 
Well thats all.

3 comments:

  1. Hi :)(10rosebuds again) I would like to be a author but don't I have to give you my email to do that? and that I don't wanna do!
    From:
    10rosebuds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes in order to be an author but don't worry only I will see it if there is a place we can meet on Animal Jam but you will have to say it out seperatly or I will not see it

      Delete
  2. Hi Sparky! It is me detective09 and I was wondering if I could be an author. I changed my aj account so my username is now Moxo. I was getting hacked so... anyway I hope I can be an author :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!