Thursday 18 October 2012

Another Artic Wolf pal!

Hey Jammers!

I finally got an interview with an Artic Wolf!
But this isn't LiitleMighty it's called KyuubiFoxFlames!

We became buddies and I asked her to do some moves so we all can see what they do!


Dance is above and Sleep is below

I never got hop in time but it is kinda the same as a fox.

This is play.
Last of all here is sit!



You can't really see the actions well but thats a quick sneak peak to what they do!

Plus! Artic Wolves will be coming out soon on gift cards (I may not be able to get) But hopefully I can because I am allowed to!

Have fun and JAM ON!!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



3 comments:

  1. WOAH Thats so cool! Thanks for this post it was soooo awesome btw, ur blog is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I try my best to post I am glad some people are nice enough to spare some time and give me comments :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! Its 10rosebuds I havent been watching ur blog srry :) but how do u get a wolf right now since theres no gift cards? Im not a member anymore! I hope you rember me!
    From:
    10rosebuds

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!