Tuesday 23 October 2012

Animal Jam Bragger...

Hello Jammers!
 
Today I was just hanging at Crystal Sands until this bragger popped in..
 
He was JUST CONTANTLY BRAGGING about his/her rares it was completey annoying, yelling at me saying that he is rarer than me but who really cares we technically are the same rarity but he/she was teasing me about my trade list and saying mean stuff about my unrare stuff but really..! Ok, ok, I am going to stop now before I get over mad with this Jammer I may delete this post I am just doing it to get my anger out.
 
Best to report Peachypandas !
P.S I didn't do my best grammar on this post because I may delete it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!