Sunday 14 October 2012

I am coming back and hiring!

Hey Jammers!!!
Today I am really happy because AJS has a BRAND new heading and I am going to be hiring some new authors and may be taking some off if they don't post enough but maybe I might take them off.
 
Author rules
Okay first of all here are rules for working on my blog.
You MUST know me well and I must trust you.
Secondly you must own your own blog and it must have good stats you can't just make an account and have a blog you must have had one for awhile like me.
Thirdley if I say you cannot be one you must not cry about it or beg and say please all the time that just makes things worse.
 
Please do the rules and I may make a page and start posting again but sorry if I don't, I do not get much time because I need to practise my Violin and I have a workshop to go to on Wednesday so very very busy.
 
Jam on!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sparkykat!
    I'd absolutely love to contribute to your blog as I'm a huge fan, and also looking for a blog to help for a long time!
    I think you'd really enjoy having me help you as I am a two-year blogger. I find it unfair how your blog has to have good stats, because quite frankly, it's not up to the blog owners/authors how good their blog is going to be. My blog is Animal Jam Splat. And although I don't know you well I'm determined to accomplish that! ^.^
    Maybe we could meet up on Animal Jam sometime and you could interview me?
    Please consider me for your amazing blog!
    ~TheBubblegumFish

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!