Monday 27 February 2012

Thankyou SnowthehuskeylovesBTR!!!!

Hey Jammers!

Today I was trading with SnowthehuskeylovesBTR on Chicken smoothie.
On that SnowthehuskeylovesBTR is called Number1doglover.

She gave me these pets for some of my stuff and I really love them!!

This is SnowyPaw

Pet's name: SnowyPaw
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!


Aww I really love SnowyPaw!!

Here is my other one I called Amy.

Pet's name: Amy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!


Aww I just love them so much I putted them in my ''Fave pets'' Group!

Also I made a new vid, It is in my ''Sparky's Vids'' Page.

With the signatures I will make random ones and put them up but i'll be using the normal one mostly.
Random ones with come at times.

The message will still be random that hasn't changed.

Have fun Jamming!

4 comments:

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!