Sunday 26 February 2012

I made signatures!

Hi Jammers

I just made a new signatures because i thought i'd like to try!

Here are some of my signatures...

Feelers made this for me..


I made this one

Here is another one

Do you like them so far?
I might make more....
I also thought I will use them all in posts I make I will only use one it will be a surprise they will come randomly.

Also they may have a white background but it doesn't really matter does it.

One more thing Sparkle Cutestar is my wolve's name my wolf is the animal i use most.
And you know how I say ''Jam on'' at the end of my post.
Now its gonna be random words all the time!
That makes it even better don't you think!

Thats alot of updates done to AJS! (Animal Jam Splash)

Happy Jamming!

2 comments:

  1. hi! if i follow ur blog can u please please follow mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of corse!
    I will always follow someone's blog if i see they follow mine (:

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!