Saturday 18 February 2012

Technical Difficulties

Hi Jammers

Today i couldn't play Animal Jam much which was a pain.
Want to know why just read the following...

1. When i login it says ''Login error please reload the page and try again''
It looked like this....







2. It didn't stop until bedtime (which is now when the post is written)
3. So i Emailed AJHQ to see if they could help me fix it.

4. Its fixed now so i can come back to Jamaa now yay!

Have YOU had this problem?
Tell me in comments and i'll see you back in Jamaa because this problem has been fixed now!

Just one more thing i saw that Cherry trees are now availible in Jam-Mart Furniture!













Also Hat and Curly wigs are back in Jam-Mart clothing they are rare so they must be the rare for today same with cherry trees.












Jam on everyone

7 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I copy your blog's background to use for my blog's new background? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happened a lot to me before.
    -snowthehuskeylovesBTR

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Jazzy
    Umm Okay sure because i will be changing it soon i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To SnowthehuskeylovesBTR
    Yes, It is very annoying don't ya think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya it happened to me also
    I was like, why won't it let me get on!?
    but its fixed now and now I'm glad its fixed
    btw awesome blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i did, i just tried a different server and it helped.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats good everyone is working again! (:
    I didn't like it when it happend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!