Tuesday 14 February 2012

Playing with Lovelost!

Hi Jammers!

Today when i was playing someone was trying to scam me i can't really remember her user name now.

I went to Lovelost's den and she helped me when the scammer was being mean, Lovelost told me that i can't let them scam me and she was very nice to help me out.

So that means i will make Lovelost Jammer Of The Week!
Thanks and Congrats to Lovelost!

This is me and her here.











Lovelost is that red coloured bunny and i am the white and brown spotted bunny.
If you don't know Lovelost she has a blog like me, but she has had a blog longer than me.

Her user used to be WitchHatBunny but has changed to Lovelost she is a great buddy.
If you wanna see her blog it is called Animal Jam Flash.

Again saying ''Thanks Lovelost for being a great buddy!''

Jam on everyone!



5 comments:

  1. You will also be Jammer of the week!

    Jammers i think i haven't been updating that but i will try to remember (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool and yeah she totally is! I was conceding if you can follow my blog, thanks so much! It's Animal Jam Funbie.
      link: http://animaljamfunbie.blogspot.com/
      have you heard of it, do you know it?

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I meant wondering, not conceding. Sorry.

      Delete
  2. Okay sure!

    It would be nice in return to follow mine thanks i hope you can.

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!