Friday 28 September 2012

Sorry!!

Hey Jammers!
 
Yeah, I said I was coming back but I have been busy so sorry I am looking after a pet this weekend so I may not be able to post so...
 
 
This is a new mushroom hut thats came out!!
 
And a Jam-a-gram contest!
 
Oh, and the news crew stuff.

 
I am gonna enter alot so watch out if I do win it! (I hope so)
 
A couple of new items have came out and came back...
New pencil table, I like it
 
And... the leg armor came back well, thats a bit crazy... and it's still the same price as last time 80 gems!
 
Jam on!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!