Wednesday 4 July 2012

Early update!

Hey Jammers sorry I wasn't posting I am having a break to spend time with my family but I am posting now so....
An early update!
First here is the new Fantasy Castle den!

Epic and awesome I am trying to save up and buy one!
Anyone know how to earn 7,500 gems fast?

Page 2:

Falling phantoms!
Its a new game calling Falling Phantoms!
You have to dodge the phantoms as your animal it's really fun!
You can find it in Zios oh and a new map!

Page 3:
Same as before it might change though.

Page 4:

A new costume to try out sounds fun!
4,850 Gems is quite alot...

Page 5:

Pet still not here yet...
Yes! I knew it would be a fox they are coming to Jamaa soon I am gonna love that.

Page 6:

The new monthly gift as I showed you in the post back!
And freedom day has a new party to go with it!

In stores:

A rare item I missed to buy one... ):

A new seat that would look good in the Fantasy Castle!

And something new in the Carnival.

Thats about all as I see that is new.

Keep Jamming!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE your fox background for the name of your blog, Sparky! From Detective09. YOU ROCK, GHOULFRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I TOTALLY HEART THIS BLOG! YOU GO GAL!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Can I, Like, Totally get a job on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm only if you have a blogger account and I know who you are

      Delete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!