Wednesday 2 May 2012

May monthly gift!

Hello Jammers!
Today I recived my monthly gift!








PHANTOM INVASION!!!
This is what it looks like!



















Also be sure to hope for Skullies to come back, Into the Spooky Party!






For those who don't know what Skullies are...
They are an item that goes on your animal's tail, They were around in early beta.
But AJHQ took them out of AJ and there is not even one left...

In best dressed did you notice there is a raspberry kind of colour of a bow and arrow!
I have never seen it before... Have you?

 
 
 
 
 
Hmmm I wonder if that means bow and arrows might come in stores...?
They were items from Christmas 2011 They might come out in Rare Mondays!


2 comments:

  1. I believe that the rasberry bow you might beable to get from the top of sky high... my friend says that were she got it... another one of my friends says she won it from wearing a bow every time she could in best dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could win items from best dressed! I mean seriously!

    ReplyDelete

Comments have some rules here...

Please be nice and polite
Please no bullying or fighting
Please no spamming messages
Also please don't use bad language

Thankyou and have fun in AJS!